We
didn't have a baptism scheduled for today... we have one coming up in
March. :) Nothing is happening with transfers for sister Aldous and I.
Wij zullen samen
blijven. Our zone conference was pretty much about the same things
they always talk about ie: working with members, companionship unity,
and contacting skills. It was kind of boring, honestly. They have been
more frequent lately, I'm not really sure why, I think it was fine when
we just had them once a transfer. I hope we go back to that system. :) I
did get the box, thank you!
We e-mail at the church, but in my other
cities, we have had to email at the library. Our investigator did get
confirmed yesterday, so that was nice. Sometimes we do things with the
other missionaries in the city, but it just depends on the day, because
we all have so many different things we want to do. Do you know of
anything fun to do in Antwerpen? Because we wouldn't really know of any
of the touristy things to do.
I tried Syrian food this
week. It's a lot like all the other Middle Eastern food I've had on my
mission. It's weird, most missionaries get African food, but I just get
Middle Eastern food, but that's okay, because African food is freaky.
We found a family this
week, so that's pretty cool, we had a first lesson with them and are
teaching them again this week. Hopefully things work out with them,
because they are looking for a church, and they have friends who are
members in Brussels. The dad is even taking the Book of Mormon to work
and reading it on his down time.
We had two lessons with
our baptismal date this week. One of them was the one where we ate
Syrian food, and the other was with a great member. He's actually a
referral from her. If only other members would give us some people to
work with. But honestly, a part of me thinks that this ward doesn't
really want to grow, and that they're just content with what they have,
but we're working on it. There are a lot of good people here.
Other than that nothing
really happened. There was some drama with some people we were working
with, but that happens. And if it's not there time now, maybe some day
it will be.
But... I think that's pretty much it.
Have a good week. Love you, miss you!
Love, Karoline
No comments:
Post a Comment