Tuesday, September 2, 2014

She's Coming Home Next Month



So, I'm coming home next month. :)  That's pretty crazy.
We have one progressing investigator, and we found a new investigator this week. He was a look up from the area book and he seems pretty positive. We have an appointment with him again this week, so we will see what happens there. Other than that, we did a lot of finding, and met with a lot of inactives. A member from Aruba gave me a pair of maracas and some coasters, haha. I'm glad Katelyn had a good birthday.  Oh, grandma mentioned sending me a birthday card months ago, but I definitely never got it, just so you know. 

We do work with the Jovos (Young Adults) here, because there's tons of  them. FHE and institute start again for them this week, so we'll be going as well. Which should be pretty fun. From what I've heard it's a party, and it's a great place to bring investigators, so we will see what happens.
Zone conference was okay...  oh. It was interesting. President Robinson did this section where he addressed "Anti" material, because he doesn't want anyone to be surprised when we stumble across it one day, or an investigator does or whatever. So that was fun. I think it was probably a good thing. The Elder Ballard conference is next week, and people are freaking out. And there's a strict dress code.They're making all the sisters wear nice dresses, instead of skirts,  (lame)  but I've been tempted to get a ballgown to wear It's a dress, isn't it? i don't understand why people are freaking out. Like it's Elder Ballard. I think he knows what missionaries look like, and what they do. There's no need to go trying to impress him, but whatever.
Yes, I do like the new Elder and Sister Romig. (New Senior Couple.  He is the brother of Elder And Sister Romig who are serving in Groningen, Karoline loves them too.)They're a lot of fun. We went over to their place twice this week. Once to do service with them and then yesterday to eat dinner with them, so that was really nice. Yes, we do get fed a lot. This ward is really good at feeding the sisters, so that's always a good thing. unless they're the stressful members, but that doesn't happen too often. 
 I'm glad you got the information from the office finally. I don't know why you never got that info from them. Yes, I should be home on the 30th.(October)

We had a less active member come to church yesterday for the first time in a year, so that was super cool! She looked like she was completely at ease, so that was super nice. Hopefully she'll keep coming.
The other day, it started  pouring rain, and sister Fredrickson and I were ringing bells, and a  Muslim guy  let us up and he took a book of Mormon. I've been teaching a lot of Muslims recently, which is always interesting, because you never know what to expect.
okay, well... there's not really much to say, because we're not really teaching right now. So hopefully next week there will be something more exciting.
I love you and miss you. Have a good week.

Love, Karoline

No comments:

Post a Comment